Discovering Vienna !
We spend 4 nights in Vienna and fell in love with the style, architecture and hidden places! We met some interesting guides and local people that shared hidden insights. Sadly Serge from Discovering Destinations sprained his ankle which made him bed ridden one entire day. Despite the misfortunate event, we enjoyed our stay and maximized our Discovering Vienna ! Check out some interesting sights below !
Other cool places !
* Start with a FreeWalking tour - Good Vienna Tours.
* Nice any day of the week is the Naschmarkt (street market)
* If you like cool and different, check out - Hundertwasserhaus !
* Try going through Heldenplatz when visiting the MuseumQuartier.
Also, keep an eye on our growing picture library
* Discovering Vienna - Flickr
- Where : Sachsenhausen concentration Camp, Oranienburg-Berlin Discovering Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp If you are visiting Berlin and you want to understand a little more about the history behind the Concentration Camp during World War II, we invite you to check out Sachsenhausen. It's a small trip outside the city, a little more than one hour by train. […]
- Where : East Side Gallery Discovering East Side Gallery, Berlin When we arrived at the East side of the Berlin Wall, we finally understood the idea that “Every crack tells a thousand stories”. We were impressed with the wall size, the longest remaining section of the Berlin wall. It's now covered with graffiti (or art) many […]
- Where : Reichstag Building Discovering Reichstag Building, Berlin We tried to spontaneously visit Reichstag during a spring afternoon on spring, but it was not possible. In order to visit the Reichstag, we needed to subscribe earlier in the morning (or even longer in advance). Also, they require photo ID for your visit, in our case they […]