Discovering Vienna !
We spend 4 nights in Vienna and fell in love with the style, architecture and hidden places! We met some interesting guides and local people that shared hidden insights. Sadly Serge from Discovering Destinations sprained his ankle which made him bed ridden one entire day. Despite the misfortunate event, we enjoyed our stay and maximized our Discovering Vienna ! Check out some interesting sights below !
Other cool places !
* Start with a FreeWalking tour - Good Vienna Tours.
* Nice any day of the week is the Naschmarkt (street market)
* If you like cool and different, check out - Hundertwasserhaus !
* Try going through Heldenplatz when visiting the MuseumQuartier.
Also, keep an eye on our growing picture library
* Discovering Vienna - Flickr
- Where : Saxon Garden Discovering Saxon Garden, Warsaw The Saxon Garden is roughly 15 minutes walk from Warsaw Old Town. It's a really central and beautiful scenery around. You will find beautiful and charming landscapes, historic Rococo sculptures and a really beautiful fountain. According to Wikipedia, this park and Palace were built in the 16th century […]
- Where : Warsaw Barbican or Barbakan Warszawski Discovering Warsaw Barbican, Warsaw Located at the top of Old town Warsaw After your visit to the Old town market square you will find a street that leads to the old brick Barbican Fort. It was a great surprise, almost like the cherry on top since we really appreciated the […]
- Where : Łazienki Park Discovering Łazienki Park, Warsaw We spent half a day visiting Łazienki Park and we enjoyed every minute. Luckily, it was a beautiful spring day, blessed with sun and warm weather. Getting there We took the metro to the park which is located on Ujazdów Avenue but you can also walk, depending on […]