Discovering Vienna !
We spend 4 nights in Vienna and fell in love with the style, architecture and hidden places! We met some interesting guides and local people that shared hidden insights. Sadly Serge from Discovering Destinations sprained his ankle which made him bed ridden one entire day. Despite the misfortunate event, we enjoyed our stay and maximized our Discovering Vienna ! Check out some interesting sights below !
Other cool places !
* Start with a FreeWalking tour - Good Vienna Tours.
* Nice any day of the week is the Naschmarkt (street market)
* If you like cool and different, check out - Hundertwasserhaus !
* Try going through Heldenplatz when visiting the MuseumQuartier.
Also, keep an eye on our growing picture library
* Discovering Vienna - Flickr
- Where : St George Basilica Discovering St George Basilica, Prague The Prague Castle circuit we selected gave us access to St George Basilica. First of all, it's a 10th-century basilica. According to history, it was rebuilt in 1142 because of a major fire. The structure displays a baroque facade & Bohemian art. Furthermore, it's a small […]
- Where : St. Vitus Cathedral Discovering St. Vitus Cathedral, Prague St. Vitus Cathedral (or Katedrála Sv. Víta) is definitely one of the top most beautiful Gothic churches we saw in Europe. It's located in Hradčany, which is the hillside complex where you'll find the likes of the Prague Castle and Golden Lane just to name a […]
- Where : Prague Beer Museum Discovering the Beer Museum, Prague Beer makes everyone happy! We met a couple of cool Brazilian guys living in Prague while visiting the Pilsner Urquell factory. We love interacting with other travellers during trips because we can share such valuable information! They told us to visit the Beer Museum when we […]