Discovering Vienna !
We spend 4 nights in Vienna and fell in love with the style, architecture and hidden places! We met some interesting guides and local people that shared hidden insights. Sadly Serge from Discovering Destinations sprained his ankle which made him bed ridden one entire day. Despite the misfortunate event, we enjoyed our stay and maximized our Discovering Vienna ! Check out some interesting sights below !
Other cool places !
* Start with a FreeWalking tour - Good Vienna Tours.
* Nice any day of the week is the Naschmarkt (street market)
* If you like cool and different, check out - Hundertwasserhaus !
* Try going through Heldenplatz when visiting the MuseumQuartier.
Also, keep an eye on our growing picture library
* Discovering Vienna - Flickr
- Discovering Our Favourite Cheese Places in Quebec & Ontario Counting down our Five Favorite Cheese Places We love cheese and whenever we travel, we try to discover a new destination to buy cheeses and derivatives. Giving preference to production is important to us. As well, we know the producers put not only hard work but much attention […]
- Discovering le Domaine Enchanteur Where : Domaine de la Forest Perdue, Trois-Rivières, Québec Located between Montreal and Quebec city is this enchanted little forest called "le Domaine de la Forest Perdue"! It's a perfect day trip from either opposing city or even as a stopover. What is there to do ? During the winter months […]
- Where : Saxon Garden Discovering Saxon Garden, Warsaw The Saxon Garden is roughly 15 minutes walk from Warsaw Old Town. It's a really central and beautiful scenery around. You will find beautiful and charming landscapes, historic Rococo sculptures and a really beautiful fountain. According to Wikipedia, this park and Palace were built in the 16th century […]