Discovering Canada's Maritimes !
Now sharing our back to back road trips from the summer of 2018. Starting off with Discovering the Canadian Maritimes. First with Moncton & the Fundy National park, then Shediac & the confederation bridge to PEI and finally, a thorough discovery of Nova Scotia.
Please tag along for the ride with our mini-blog series below.
Many of these pictures are available for purchase on ShutterStock. High resolution pictures available for print. Contact us via email.
- Hopewell Rocks National Park is more than the flower pots ! See what else there is...
- Fundy National Park is so vast, you'll need a few days or more
- Cape Enrage, what a pleasant surprise
- Discovering Shediac, Lobster town and the crossover to PEI
- Discovering Anne of Green Gables, was it meant to be ?
- Discovering Canada’s Maritimes Discovering Anne of Green Gables Where : PEI, Anne of Green Gables Suggested Timeline : 90-120 minutes + June 28 – 2018 – Day 4 Crossing the Confederation bridge to PEI FYI : Crossing the Confederation bridge toward PEI is free, you pay on the way out ! As we left […]
- Discovering Canada’s Maritimes Discovering Shediac Where : New Brunswick, Shediac Welcome Centre Suggested Timeline : 30-45 minutes June 28 – 2018 – Day 4 Shediak – NB to PEI Day 4 was to pack, leave Moncton in direction for Prince Edward Island. We had a small and quick breakfast in a coffee shop in Moncton and […]
- Discovering Canada’s Maritimes Discovering Cape Enrage Where : New Brunswick, Cape Enrage Interpretive Centre Suggested Timeline : 90-120 minutes June 27 – 2018 – Day 3 Day three started around the Fundy National Park, however after a few quick stops, we decided to go visit Alma Village. There is a small, but beautiful beach with a walking path. We […]
We enjoy sharing our inspirational locations and tips & trick. Encourage us by Making a donation. This will make it possible to continue sharing more Discoveries and Explanations. Click the PayPal donation button below. Thank you in advance !