Discovering Canada's Maritimes !
Now sharing our back to back road trips from the summer of 2018. Starting off with Discovering the Canadian Maritimes. In chronological order, starting off with Moncton & the Fundy National park, followed by Shediac & the Confederation Bridge, then PEI's Anne of Green Gables and ending with a thorough discovery of Nova Scotia.
Feel free to subscribe to our updates or pick and choose whichever blog interests you below
Please tag along for the ride with our mini-blog series below.
Many of these pictures are available for purchase on ShutterStock. High resolution pictures available for print. Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hopewell Rocks National Park is more than the flower pots ! See what else there is...
- Fundy National Park is so vast, you'll need a few days or more
- Cape Enrage, what a pleasant surprise. Click here to see what we found on the other side!
- Discovering Shediac, Lobster town and the crossover to PEI
- Discovering Anne of Green Gables, was it meant to be ?
- Point Prim Lighthouse and the Chowder bar, perfect for a rainy day
- Charlottetown brings the sun back
- Cape Breton's Cabot Trail, what a treat !
Stay Tuned for more
- Discovering Canada’s Maritimes Discovering Cape Breton, NS Where : Cape Breton, Nova Scotia Suggested Timeline : Full Day + June 30 – 2018 – Day 6 Crossing Bridge from PEI back to NB – Cape Breton National Park - NS Getting to Cape Breton from PEI Next day we debated whether to take a ferry or […]
- Discovering Canada’s Maritimes Discovering Charlottetown, PEI Where : PEI, Charlottetown Suggested Timeline : 90-120 minutes (+ for the restaurant) June 29 – 2018 – Day 5 (afternoon) After lunch at the Chowder Bar, we drove to Charlottetown (capital of PEI), a small but really charming city. It's interesting architecture style with old style British buildings exudes […]
- Discovering Canada’s Maritimes Discovering Point Prim Lighthouse Where : PEI, Point Prim Suggested Timeline : 45-60 minutes (+ for the restaurant) June 29 – 2018 – Day 5 Point Prim Lighthouse and Chowder Bar Day 5 started off with a grey sky, cold and raining. For this reason, we took our time getting ready to leave […]
We enjoy sharing our inspirational locations and tips & trick. Encourage us by Making a donation. This will make it possible to continue sharing more Discoveries and Explanations. Click the PayPal donation button below. Thank you in advance !