Where : Ferstel Passage, Vienna
Discovering Ferstel Passage
The Ferstel passage is located in Vienna historic old town. We discovered it after our quick stop at the Café Central (Palais Ferstel). It’s kind of small passage in a covered historic building with some beautiful transparent ceiling, so we don't blame you if you go through without recognizing its name. However, we were memorized by the architecture and design !
Do we recommend ?
Yes! It's a really cool passage to discover with some boutique stores and restaurants. There's also a beautiful fountain and it’s really nice to walk through it.
Serge: 4+ Eli: 5
More time to Discover Vienna ? Consider these other attractions !
* St Stephen's Cathedral for the architecture enthusiasts.
* Karlskirche is a great discovery inside and out.
* The Belvedere Palace for the gardens and inside if time permits
* The famous and classic Schönbrunn Palace !
Other cool places !
* Start with a FreeWalking tour - Good Vienna Tours.
* Nice any day of the week is the Naschmarkt (street market)
* If you like cool and different, check out - Hundertwasserhaus !
* Try going through Heldenplatz when visiting the MuseumQuartier.
Also, keep an eye on our growing picture library
* Discovering Vienna - Flickr