Where : Maria Theresien-Platz, Vienna
This square is located in front of MuseumsQuartier and it’s walking distance from the metro as well.
It’s a public area and free park with a beautiful monument in the middle. There's also a nice and well kept garden where you can walk around or take few minutes to sit and enjoy the ambience.
We spent only a few minutes here after our FreeWalking tour, but we enjoyed the atmosphere and historic building located around the square.
Do we recommend ? Yes, beautiful public park central located.
Serge: 4 Eli: 4
More time to Discover Vienna ? Consider these other attractions !
Other cool places !
* Start with a FreeWalking tour - Good Vienna Tours.
* Nice any day of the week is the Naschmarkt (street market)
* If you like cool and different, check out - Hundertwasserhaus !
* Try going through Heldenplatz when visiting the MuseumQuartier.
Also, keep an eye on our growing picture library
* Discovering Vienna - Flickr