Where : Volksgarten, Vienna
After we visited the City Hall we ended up at Volksgarten public park for a walk. The park is nice, has a kind of “Greek” building in the middle named “Theseus Temple”. The garden was beautiful with colourful flowers since it was Springtime. There are nice statues and fountains with cute ducks and really well-kept roses gardens.
We didn’t stay too long, but it was nice to walk around. As one of our followers Teresa would say, it's nice to see everything in the foreign cities !
This said, we would suggest to visit this garden to you if you have a spare time to spend in Vienna. Otherwise, we believe there are many other must sees in Vienna !
Do we recommend ? Yes, it’s a nice and well-kept garden. Consider visiting if you have enough time.
Serge: 3+ Eli: 3+
More time to Discover Vienna ? Consider these other attractions !
Other cool places !
* Start with a FreeWalking tour - Good Vienna Tours.
* Nice any day of the week is the Naschmarkt (street market)
* If you like cool and different, check out - Hundertwasserhaus !
* Try going through Heldenplatz when visiting the MuseumQuartier.
Also, keep an eye on our growing picture library
* Discovering Vienna - Flickr